COVID-19: Maintaining a Safe and Healthy Space
At Jabz, our top priority is the health and safety of our members, studio teams and communities we serve. As businesses in communities across the country begin to reopen, we remain true to that commitment.
Our studios will open in accordance to all CDC, local, state and federal guidelines. Additional steps that Jabz studios are taking to maintain a safe and healthy space include:
- Jabz will conduct temperature checks for all staff as they enter the studio.
- Sanitizing stations will be placed throughout each studio.
- Each studio will continue to be cleaned nightly and professionally deep-cleaned at least once a week.
- Each station will be cleaned and sanitized before the next class enters.
- Class sizes will be reduced to ensure enough space in accordance to social distancing recommendations.
- Class arrival times will be adjusted to ensure distancing between classes.